In this chapter:
(1) “Habitation” means a structure or vehicle that is adapted for the overnight accommodation of persons, and includes:
(A) each separately secured or occupied portion of the structure or vehicle; and
(B) each structure appurtenant to or connected with the structure or vehicle.
(2) “Building” means any enclosed structure intended for use or occupation as a habitation or for some purpose of trade, manufacture, ornament, or use.
(3) “Vehicle” includes any device in, on, or by which any person or property is or may be propelled, moved, or drawn in the normal course of commerce or transportation, except such devices as are classified as “habitation.”
(4) “Controlled substance” has the meaning assigned by Section 481.002, Health and Safety Code.
(5) “Wholesale distributor of prescription drugs” means a wholesale distributor, as defined by Section 431.401, Health and Safety Code.
Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.
Acts 2017, 85th Leg., R.S., Ch. 338 (H.B. 1178), Sec. 1, eff. September 1, 2017.